FM/OB Physician - Walla Walla
At Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, we believe you are more than a doctor and we are more than a job. We encourage you to explore the following link and see what YVFWC has to offer:
We strive to make a difference in the health of a community.
YVFWC is the largest community health center in the Pacific Northwest. We are a Patient-Centered Medical Home dedicated to providing high quality and comprehensive care. Our comprehensive health care services include 25 clinics between Washington and Oregon. We are currently looking for Family Medicine Physicians who are mission-driven and would like to work with underserved patient populations.
Our team-based approach champions alliance, allowing you the opportunity to develop and cultivate patient relationships. If you looking to make a difference in the health of a community and have the passion to work with underserved patient populations that need quality care, we urge you to explore more of who we are, what we have to offer, and who we are looking for. We are committed to delivering quality services to everyone, regardless of an individual's financial or citizenship status. A sliding-fee scale is available for those without health insurance. Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic is an FTCA Deemed facility.
Consider joining the YVFWC family. With locations throughout Washington and Oregon, you will live, work and play in the breathtaking Pacific Northwest. You will have the opportunity to enjoy an abundance of recreational activities and you will always be within an easy drive to a fast-growing metropolitan area. With clinics in both urban and rural areas, there are opportunities to suit a variety of lifestyles.
YVFWC is committed to delivering the highest quality of care. Here you will find health care professionals with a sincere interest in our patients and the communities we represent.
We are looking for:
- A Family Medicine Physician passionate about community health
- A healthcare professional committed to working with the underserved
- New graduate? Make your resume stand out by listing all clinical rotations and your experience in community health or with underserved patient populations
For Family Medicine Physicians We Offer:
- $243k with OB
- A $1,500 resident stipend the month after you sign your contract until the month before you start employment.
- A generous hiring and relocation package.
- An exceptionally structured orientation with a ramp-up schedule to assist you.
- A generous benefits package including retirement plans, profit-sharing plans, personal leave time, holidays, and malpractice insurance coverage.
- We provide you with the option to participate in a 4-week Medical Spanish Immersion Program in Guatemala.
- We assist you in Visa Sponsorship.
- We will guide you through the process of eligibility for state and federal loan repayment programs.
For consideration in these positions, you will need to complete an ACGME/AOA accredited FM residency program.
We serve more than 166,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
If interested in learning more about these practice opportunities, please forward your CV.