Dental Receptionist- Full Time
Do you want to work with a friendly team where your contributions are valued? Are you passionate about helping others have a positive experience at their dental visits? Apply today to be a part of our team at Family Medical Center in Walla, Walla.
What you'll do:
- Fill an important role in our dental front office, assisting patients and keeping the front office running smoothly
- Schedule appointments and make reminder calls
- Register patients and inform them about the clinic, charges, policies, and procedures
- Prepare and manage patient charts
- Work schedule is Monday, Tuesday, Friday, 7:30am - 7:00pm and Saturday, 7:30am - 4:30pm
What we offer:
- $0 premium for employee medical/dental/vision coverage
- Generous paid time off including 8 holidays and generous paid time off
- Profit-sharing and retirement savings plans
- Paid long term disability coverage, and much more
- Your front office experience in a medical or dental office or other office setting is a plus
- You are experienced with billing, data entry, customer service, and using computer applications
- You are fluent in English and Spanish and can score at level 9 on the ALTA Spanish conversation assessment
- High School diploma or GED
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.