The Content Strategist develops and manages content strategies based on the business objectives of Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic. This role defines and maintains the brand voice and messaging. The Content Strategist partners with members of the External Affairs team to thoughtfully craft content that speaks with a patient-centered point of view.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Social Media, Advertising, or related field.
- Experience: 5 years of experience in copy-writing for advertising, social media, long-form content and messaging including 2 years of leadership experience in this industry.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: None.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Excellent communication skills including the ability to tailor messages to specific audiences. Project management including the ability to execute multiple vertical and horizontal initiatives concurrently. Ability to manage team time effectively and deliver projects in a timely manner. Ability to analyze internal or external language trends and issues and create appropriate solutions to address them. Ability to make connections and demonstrate deep level thinking. Experience leading a team in written story-telling on social media, websites. Proven experience working in an agile development environment and defining/delivering successful products to market. Self-directed but also collaborative. Problem-solving and organizational abilities. Creativity, passion and attention to detail. Passionate/outgoing personality; able to create a sense of excitement for your product
We serve more than 166,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.