Request for Proposals (RFP): Moveable Wall System
Toppenish Data Center & Administration Building Project
603 West 4th Avenue, Toppenish, WA 98948
HRSA Grant No. C8ACS21303
Notice is hereby given that the Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic is seeking proposals from interested, qualified vendors to provide planning, design and installation services for a complete moveable wall system of approximately 400 linear feet. A Request for Proposals (RFP) outlining specific requirements for the proposal can be found in the document linked below. All proposals must be received at the Administration offices of Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, 604 West 1st Ave., PO Box 190, Toppenish, WA 98948, no later than 4:00 PM, Thursday, August 18, 2011.
The Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic received an Affordable Care Act-Capital Development Grant from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) for this construction project. The total Federal funding amount, $8,700,000, is 91% of the total project cost. YVFWC is funding the remaining 9%/$897,000 through non-governmental sources.