REQUEST FOR QUOTE
Cisco Networking Equipment
Toppenish Data Center & Administration Building Project
603 West 4thAvenue,
Toppenish, WA 98948
HRSA Grant No.C8ACS21303
Notice is hereby given that Yakima Valley Farm WorkersClinic is seeking quotes from interested, qualified vendorsto provide Cisco networking equipment. A Request for Quote (RFQ) outlining specific requirements for the requestcan be found at Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic website, www.yvfwc.com under “Latest News”. All proposals must be received at theAdministration offices of Yakima Valley Farm Workers, 604 West 1st Avenue, POBox 190, Toppenish, WA 98948, no later than 4:00 PM, Friday, January 20th, 2012.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic received an AffordableCare Act-Capital Development Grant from the Health Resources and ServicesAdministration (HRSA) for this project. The total Federal funding amount, $8,700,000 is 91% of the total project cost. YVFWC is funding the remaining 9%/$897,000 through non-governmental sources.
Published: January 9, 2012 andJanuary 10, 2012