REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Furniture and Equipment
Toppenish Data Center & Administration Building Project
603 West 4th Avenue,Toppenish, WA 98948
HRSA Grant No. C8ACS21303
Notice is hereby given that theYakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic (YVFWC) is seeking proposals from interested,qualified vendors to provide planning, design and installation services for newfurniture and equipment needs of the Toppenish Data Center and AdministrationBuilding Project.
A Request for Proposals (RFP) outlining specific requirements can be obtainedfrom the primary contact:
Design Source – Angie Everstine
804 South Monroe, Spokane, WA 99204
Phone (509) 455-8740; Fax (509)747-5806
Specifications may also be viewed by clicking on the links directly below.
All proposals must be received at Design Source no later than 4:00 PM, Tuesday, January 22, 2012.
YVFWC received an Affordable CareAct-Capital Development Grant from the Health Resources and ServicesAdministration (HRSA) for this project. The total federal funding amount,$8,700,000, is 91% of the total project cost. YVFWC is funding the remaining 9%/ $897,000 through non-governmental sources.