ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Sealed bids will be received at the Administration Building of Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, 604 West 1st Avenue, Toppenish, Washington, 98948 on or before 3:00 p.m. on August 25, 2011 for the construction of:
Administration Building and Data Center
603 West 4th Ave.
Toppenish, WA 98948
A list of plan centers which have Drawings and Project Manuals is available in the document linked below. Contractors may also order sets of drawings or PDF’s at their expense from Standard Digital Print Co, 256 W. Riverside, Spokane, WA, (509) 624-2985.
This project is financed with Federal funds from Affordable Care Act-Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Capital Development Grant No. C8ACS21303. Total Federal funding is $8,700,000, which represents 91% of the total project cost. The remaining 9% or project cost of $897,000 is from non-governmental sources.