FM Physician - Portland
At Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, we believe you are more than a doctor and we are more than a job.
Are you are looking to make a difference in the health of a community? Do you possess the passion and drive to work with underserved communities that need quality care? Do you believe that integrated care is a fundamental component in giving patients the best service possible?
Celebrate our successes and challenges with us. Consider joining the YVFWC family. With locations throughout Washington and Oregon, you will live, work and play in the breathtaking Pacific Northwest. You will have the opportunity to enjoy an abundance of recreational activities and you will always be within an easy drive to a fast-growing metropolitan area. With clinics in both urban and rural areas, there are opportunities to suit a variety of lifestyles.
YVFWC is committed to delivering the highest quality of care. Here you will find health care providers with a sincere interest in our patients and the communities we represent.
YVFWC provides a wide range of services for the primary care patient in a community-based clinic. The interdisciplinary staff is dedicated to remaining a patient-centered, integrated healthcare organization.
We are looking for:
- A Family Medicine Physician passionate about community health
- A healthcare professional committed to working with the underserved
- New graduate? Make your resume stand out by listing all clinical rotations and your experience in community health or with underserved patient populations
For Family Medicine Physicians:
- We offer $236,998 with OB as our median compensation
- We offer you an ambitious and generous benefits package including a $30,000 hiring and relocation bonus, retirement plans, profit-sharing plans, personal leave time, holidays, and malpractice insurance coverage.
- We provide you with the option to participate in a 4-week Medical Spanish Immersion Program in Guatemala.
- We offer a $1,500 resident stipend
- We give you an exceptionally structured orientation with a ramp-up schedule to assist you.
- We assist you in Visa Sponsorship.
In our organization:
- Your team-based approach champions alliance.
- Your resiliency to develop and cultivate patient relationships in an integrated care setting is beneficial to your patients and your care team.
- You are part of a team that dedicates delivering quality services to everyone, regardless of an individual's financial or citizenship status.
For consideration in these positions, you will need to complete an ACGME/AOA accredited FM residency program.
We serve more than 166,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.