Family Nurse Practitioner - full-time float position
If you are looking to make a difference in the health of a community, consider joining the Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic family. We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner with at least two years of experience to join us in this full-time float position.
We are a Patient-Centered Medical Home passionate about providing high-quality and comprehensive care. Our team based approach to patient care means you are part of a care team passionate about working in community health.
What we’re looking for:
- An experienced Nurse Practitioner passionate about family medicine
- A healthcare professional committed to working with underserved patient populations
What you’ll do:
- Float through our medical clinics throughout the Yakima Valley
- Deliver a broad range of family medicine services
- Basic procedures
- Work a 5x8 or 4x10 schedule with no on-call responsibilities!
What we offer:
- Guaranteed loan repayment program
- A generous compensation and benefit package
- Hiring Bonus and relocation reimbursement
- A structured orientation and six-month ramp-up schedule
- A committed peer mentor to help you acclimate to our organization
- Option to participate in a medical Spanish immersion program in Guatemala
Contact us at ProviderJobs@yvfwc.org for more information about this position.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves more than 140,000 people across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full-spectrum of care. Recognizing social determinates of health, we also have community programs that offer assistance with employment and training, afterschool education, rental and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
We will let JOY in.
We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.