Developmental Behavioral Pediatrician
New opening for a committed, dedicated Developmental Behavioral Pediatrician in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Join an innovative Neurodevelopmental Center with busy DBPed practice and strong emphasis on interdisciplinary care for children and youth with special health care needs and their families.
We are currently looking for a Developmental Behavioral Pediatrician located in Yakima, Washington. In this outpatient position, you will provide diagnostic services and guide interventions for children and youth with special needs and their families. The practice sees patients with a variety of developmental and behavioral challenges, including autism spectrum disorders, learning disabilities, developmental delays, disruptive behavior disorders, intrauterine exposures, foster care, Down Syndrome, and ADHD.
As part of Yakima Valley Farm Worker's Clinic, Children's Village is a unique vision that became a reality from key community organizations and dedicated volunteers. With over 30 different kinds of specialized services provided, families no longer have to travel long distances for specialty care. At Children's Village, we believe in interdisciplinary care and work collaboratively with numerous clinical partners, including:
- Pediatric Speech
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Applied Behavioral Analysis Therapy
Together with your dedication and your care, alongside our commitment and perseverance, we can provide services and influence the lives of families. At Children's Village, you can be an advocate that aligns assessment and treatment of significant developmental disabilities in infants and children.
- Are you are looking to make a difference in the developmental/ behavioral health of children?
- Do you have the passion and drive to work with underserved communities that need quality care?
- Do you believe that providing integrated care is a fundamental component in giving patients the best service possible?
I encourage you to explore the following link: Children's Village
With your extraordinary care, your consideration, and your advocacy, patients will get the services they need. In being part of our organization, our team-based approach fosters the opportunity where:
- You will develop and cultivate patient relationships in an integrated care setting
- You will make a difference for the health of a community
- You will commit to delivering quality services to everyone, regardless of an individual's financial or citizenship status.
In our community, we are family.
Our Mission Statement is our Daily Guide:
“Together we are dedicated to lead, with the courage to care, the determination to promote personal growth, and the compassion to champion the cause of those who have no voice.”
- We give you an exceptionally structured orientation with a ramp-up schedule to assist you.
- We offer you an impressive and generous benefits package including retirement plans, profit sharing plans, personal leave time, holidays, and malpractice insurance coverage.
- We provide you with the option to participate in a 4 week Medical Spanish Immersion Program in Guatemala.
- We assist you in Visa Sponsorship.
- We will guide you through the process for eligibility for state and federal loan repayment programs.
Would you be willing to become a member of an organization that valiantly supports patient care? Consider joining a phenomenal team who have the same ideals and goals for quality care.
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
The Pacific Northwest
Working with us means living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. You have the opportunity to enjoy spectacular wilderness areas, crystal-clear lakes, and rivers. White Pass and Snoqualmie pass are within an hour and a half drive for avid skiers and snow boarders.
Our local climate enables farms and orchards to produce a bounty of different fruits, berries, and vegetables. In addition, with 22 appellations, Washington is celebrated for its wines.
You will also be within an easy drive to a thriving metropolitan area, offering shopping, theatres, museums, and galleries. The area also boasts progressive public and private schools and universities.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-865-6175x3607 for additional information.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.