We are currently looking for a General Dentist to join our team.
If you are a General Dentist looking for a competitive salary and an exceptional and fulfilling quality-of-life, consider joining the Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic family.
We are a Patient-Centered Medical Home passionate about providing high-quality and comprehensive care. Our team-based approach to patient care means you are part of a care team passionate about working in community health.
What we’re looking for:
A dental professional passionate about community health and committed to working with underserved patient populations
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefit package inclusive of health insurance, vacation time, continuing education, and more
- Relocation assistance
- Hiring Bonus
- Eligibility for state and federal loan repayment programs
Where we are located:
Joining YVFWC means you will have the added benefit of living in the Pacific Northwest, where you can enjoy spectacular wilderness areas and crystal-clear lakes and rivers. You can enjoy fine Northwest wines and a spectacular selection of fruits and vegetables. You will also be within an easy drive to a growing metropolitan area, offering fine dining and shopping, theatres, museums, and elite universities.
We serve more than 166,000 patients across 24 medical clinics, 13 dental clinics, 8 pharmacies, and 57 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Median Compensation: $166,544.00