Do you have experience in a dental or medical office? Are you ready to lead a team in a busy clinic? Are you inspired to provide excellent customer service to patients and providers? Then, we need you on our dental team at Columbia Basin Pediatric Dentistry!
What we're looking for:
- A leader who is skilled in planning, coordinating and supervising the work of a team.
- A communicator who can interact with the public, patients of all ages, and the staff tactfully and effectively.
- Someone who is knowledgable about dental terminology, equipment, and practices.
What you'll do:
- Provide leadership to dental department support staff to promote excellent customer service to patients and providers
- Work closely with the Clinic Administrator, dental providers, and the Director of Dental Administrative Services to assure the efficient operation of the dental clinic
- Your dental assisting skills may be needed occasionally, to provide support and assistance to the dental providers during outpatient office procedures
- Work Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pm; no nights, weekends, or holidays
What we offer:
- Generous benefit package that includes 19 days paid time off in the first year+8 paid holidays, $0 premium for employee comprehensive medical/dental/vision coverage, profit sharing and retirement plans, paid long term disability and more
- A family-centered work environment where your contributions are valued
- Associate of Arts Degree or 2 years equivalent experience in a business-related field preferred. High School Diploma/GED required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a medical or dental office. Your supervisory experience is a plus.
- Your WA Dental Assistant Registration credential and three or more years of experience performing four-handed dental assisting are also useful
- Computer-savvy and knowledgeable about medical records management
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
We serve more than 166,000 patients across 24 medical clinics, 13 dental clinics, 8 pharmacies, and 57 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.