Redesign and Build of Corporate Website
The purpose of this Request for Proposals (RFP) is to solicit competitive proposals from qualified firms for services to assist the Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic (YVFWC) in the redesign and replacement of its corporate website by or before the targeted date in June, 2020.
Proposals in response to this RFP must focus on the submitting firm's methods and experience with:
- Providing advice and consultation on state-of-the-art design and functionality for corporate websites in the healthcare industry.
- Working within an Agile project methodology.
- Collaborate in development of sitemaps, wireframes, and flat design files.
- Converting sitemaps, wireframes, and flat design files to working HTML pages.
- Developing working prototypes for user testing prior to build.
- Implementing WordPress content management system (CMS) solutions.
Read the complete Request for Proposals (RFP) below.
Read the Requirements Catalog below.
Deadline for submitting proposals: 4:00 PM Pacific Time on Friday, August, 30, 2019.